Living the Best Life Journal
This journal is all about being aware and shifting your health in smooth easy steps that don’t have you following restrictive diets or counting calories. More energy, more passion and more shifting into a life you can’t wait to wake up to.
This journal is unique in that it includes all of the following:
- Daily tracking of food, water, self-care, emotions and more so you can track how simple changes quickly improve over time
- Weekly suggestions and habit reviews
- Additional exercises to start you dreaming bigger and moving into a life of creativity and curiosity
- Weekly coloring pages to help you relax and slow down
- Daily inspirational quotes
- Health tip of the day on each tracking page
- Sample healthy recipes
- Additional resources I love
It’s all jam-packed in this 12 week journal! Like a whole coaching program in a workbook.
Who’s this journal for?
It’s for anyone who wants to take a steady journey towards health in baby steps while discovering their inner more inspiration and purpose. It’s for the Type A that wants to be more creative and the Type B that wants a little more structure. It’s for those who believe that being healthy should be natural and FEEL GOOD.
I created this journal originally for my 12 week The Best Year Yet Program. I adapted it so anyone could pick it up and get some information on moving to a healthier lifestyle. There is so much more to health, but this is a great starter guide for those who are just learning the natural way to health now.
In this journal, you will commit to habits on your own terms in a slow but steady pace. There’s a short reading and 1-2 to-dos for each week so that we build success from the beginning.