We have to dream if we are to have the life we want to have.
Otherwise, we just bounce around to whatever happens to us. Plus dreaming is good for your thoughts, your body and your gut.
Question to Journal
- How did you feel before this visualization?
- How did you feel after this visualization?
- Were you able to visualize how you want your life to be?
- What did you see there?
- What did you hear?
- What did you smell?
- What did it feel like in your body to be able to create your ideal life?
- How did it feel to be in your ideal life?
- Who was there with you?
- What was in your ideal life that you don’t have now?
- What was not there that you have now?
- What was it like to add more details?
- How are you feeling now about this dream? Realistic? Not? Do you need to expand more into it?