Uncomfortable feelings are a part of life.
Here’s how you manage them & hold your intentions.
Some people call them negative feelings – anger, fear, shame, guilt, grief…
However, all feelings are normal. To call some negative means that they aren’t appropriate and we start asking ourselves: “What’s wrong with me?”
The answer is nothing is wrong with you.
All feelings are messengers.
That’s all they are.
They don’t have to take over.
We just haven’t been taught how to be with the discomfort of them. So we avoid or react to them instead.
It’s the reaction from the emotion that can be unsafe.
And we are complex beings. We can have uncomfortable feelings and hold what we want at the same time.
We just have to be mindful and intentional.
That’s what the Crone can teach us. She sees everything the same. She can hold the dark and the light and not give preference to either. She can hold life and death and see them the same – not one better than the other.
- How did you feel before this visualization?
- How are you feeling after this visualization?
- What does your garden look like today?
- How does it feel to be in your garden today?
- What do you think about your Crone archetype when she shows up?
- What does she look like?
- What do you tell her about in the garden?
- What do you tell her about the uncomfortable feelings?
- Where does she take you?
- What does it look like there?
- What does it feel like there?
- What does it feel to be connected to your wise woman or Crone energy?
- What did your own inner wisdom offer?
- What wisdom did your Crone offer?
- Was there anything different in your garden as you were leaving?