Today we’re going to imagine that the world showing up the way we really want to.
You’ll meet the Sage archetype which is always asking, “Who am I now?”
She holds the wisdom about ourselves and helps us see more of what we want in the world so we can manifest what we want.
- How did you feel before this visualization?
- How did you feel after?
- What was your garden like today?
- Anything new?
- How did it feel to be in your garden today?
- What did your Sage look like?
- What was she doing when you found her?
- How did you greet her?
- What did you show her in your garden?
- What does your perfect world look like?
- What’s in it?
- How do the people interact? What do they do, talk about, read about,
- interact with each other?
- What else was special about this world?
- What is most important about this world?
- How is it different than the world you see in life?
- How does it feel to be in this world?
- How do you act in this world?
- How is that different that how you act in the ‘real’ world?
- What wisdom did your Sage offer?
- What does that mean to you?
- How can you work to create this world?