We all have a version of what life would be like if we could be perfect… but it's not realistic. We aren't built that way.
We can be confident though, and to me, that's better.
In this episode we uncover:
- How I've learned to have 'perfect' vacations (2:29)
- How intention changes everything (4:50)
- The symptoms of perfectionism in case you don't think this applies to you (6:46)
- The differences between perfection and confidence (9:07)
- The benefits of perfectionism and confidence (11:44)
- How we shift into more confidence (18:19)
We can use self-love every day. Find out which self-love ritual serves you best right now in this 40-second quiz.
Tune into that little part of you so you can feel whole and ground into your adult you for more confidence and less fear.
Offer me feedback, and comments, or tell me what you want me to cover. You can email me here.
Follow, rate and review! Invite shift into how you see yourself and show up in the world.