Do you feel like you want bigger purpose or goals in your life -- but when you think of big things, you cringe a little?
Or maybe you feel stuck in depression or a low-time that you can't get out of?
Our guest, Megan Snedden, has shifted her life from feeling depressed to more purpose with small acts of kindness. She's created a movement from something every single one of us can do!
It's a great story! So tune in to see how it might shift your perspective on purpose and goals.
- All paths are not meant to be linear (1:20)
- Moving from helplessness to empowerment with kindness (4:15)
- The downward spiral of getting out of depression (11:53)
- How we hold what we are feeling and move forward how we want (15:44)
- The positive health effects of kindness (19:38)
- How to show up as your best self (27:08)
Megan Snedden is the founder of The Kind Effect, a random acts of kindness movement that brings joy to strangers around the world. In addition to performing good deeds, she helps others create a greater sense of self-empowerment and improved mental health through the power of kindness. She has been featured on KTLA, Roku TV, and Good Morning LA LA Land.
FREE GIFT from guest:
Get your Changemaker's Action Plan & get started! Get it here.
CONNECT with Megan:
FREE GIFT from host:
3-part video: Intentionally Aligned Foundation Series HERE.
Connect with Inviting Shift on Social:
Email me and tell me what you think: email@example.com
Don't forget to rate & review!
Tune in wherever you listen to podcasts: