Do you FORCE yourself to exercise?
Or feel like you white-knuckle your way through change?
When we look at movement and exercise that way, it makes it tougher. Shame and guilting ourselves into things is actually a lot less effective than we think.
This week, my guest, Sarah Maurer (@missadventurepants), talks to us about how we can enjoy movement more because when we enjoy it, we move more.
We talk about:
- How we push ourselves beyond the 'white knuckle' mindset (3:08)
- How we create joy around things we have a negative mindset about (6:55)
- Negatives experiences from the past (15:36)
- Sarah's favorite ways to get active (19:30)
- Ways to get ourselves started (22:46)
- What's most important (29:10)
Tune in and get yourself moving with JOY.
Sarah Maurer is a life coach and breath-worker based in Denver, Colorado. Her passion is coaching the unconscious mind to produce positive, effortless, and lasting change in clients lives. It chaps her butt when so-called experts try to sell a cookie cutter approach to food and fitness. She profoundly f*cking cares that you have a loving, supportive, trusting partnership with your own body.
FREE GIFT FROM SARAH:
Unconventional Morning Routine Checklist here!
CONNECT WITH SARAH:
Instagram | Meetup (Breathwork)
FREE GIFT FROM THE HOST:
NEW Intentions Blueprint here.
CONNECT with Inviting Shift on Social:
Email me and tell me what you think: email@example.com