My guest, Joanna Klein, talks to us about the 4 'selfs'. When I read about these in an interview with Joanna, I just knew this would be juicy content.
After thinking about it for a while, I realized that these are markers of our own growth. So if you want to know if you are on the right track to growth, confidence and self-love - this might be the rubric you are looking for.
We talk about:
- How Joanna helps people relook at their life stories (3:25)
- What self-awareness looks like for us (3:45)
- What might be the hardest choice for both of us (17:45)
- An easier path to self-love (22:50)
- Why Joanna's program isn't about memoir but growth (& confidence, if you ask me) (32:15)
- How I use the archetypes for self-acceptance (34:38)
- The fifth BONUS self (38:08)
Learn more about Joanna Klein:
Joanna Klein has been an international leader in personal growth and self-empowerment programs for over four decades. She is the creator and facilitator of an online life story writing course called Journey to Legacy, where she guides clients through a transformative process to help them feel good about the life they've lived, the years ahead, and the legacy they'll leave behind.
In addition, Joanna is the host of a live, weekly TV show that streams on Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire. On her show - also called Journey to Legacy -Joanna teaches her audience how their unique experiences, valuable lessons, and inner wisdom deserve to be honored, celebrated, and shared with loved ones.
Learn more about Joanna and get a free gift on her site: journeytolegacy.com
Tune in wherever you listen to podcasts: