Here it is!
I’m so glad you’ve come to get more clear about where you are and what you want with one of the easiest tools possible: visualizations.
I invite you to try one each day and give yourself some time to journal whatever your inner wisdom dreams up.
Notes about visualizations:
- Visualizations are about imagination which is a language our inner wisdom uses. If you find yourself wanting to shift the vision to something more practical or real, let it go and allow your imagination to offer secrets from your own intuition. It’s all wisdom, even if it doesn’t make sense to you in the moment.
- Be curious about what comes up rather than judgemental. There is no wrong, even if you have a hard time visualizing – that’s information too.
Notes about archetypes:
- In some of these visualizations, we’ll be referencing some archetypes. Archetypes are merely the different energies within ourselves. We aren’t one, we are them all – so you have access to all these energies, even if it doesn’t feel like it.
- Allow the archetypes to come up however, they do. Again, there’s no right or wrong.
- You can also learn more about some of the archetypes in this free course here.
Now onto our journey: