How we identify and change our own patterns of behavior.
So much of our learning comes from recognizing our unique patterns in the different areas of our lives. Sometimes we know our patterns and just don’t know how to stop the cycle. It’s like banging our head on a wall but we just don’t see a way to stop… unless we take a step back and look at the bigger picture.
In this mini-workshop, we’ll get right to the heart of the matter to address:
- How we identify patterns that don’t seem so obvious
- What we can do once we identify them
- Where we can interrupt the cycle
- How we do this in a no-shame, compassionate way
If you struggle with cyclical patterns like:
- Yo-yo dieting
- Attracting the same, bad-news lovers
- People pleasing even though you want to take care of you
- Having great ideas and then self-sabotaging them
- Or any other instance where the struggle feels a little déjà vu…
Then this is the place to start. Just sign in to access it!