Coconut Chicken Curry is Simple and Tasty!
Look, during the week, there’s not a lot of time to cook in my house. If it isn’t easy or prepared earlier in the week to be easy. This recipe is an easy go-to when you want something tongue-licking good that will stick to your belly.
Try this with rice or rice noodles!
Coconut Chicken Curry Stir-Fry
Ingredients you need
- 1 lb. tender chicken cut in thin slices
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped to the size you like
- 1 (one) – 13 ounce can of coconut milk
- 1- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- A large bunch of spinach
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the coconut milk, curry, and ginger.
- Use a hot wok if you have it or a stir-fry or saute pan on med-high. Use your choice of cooking oil (coconut is fantastic). Once fully cooked, move to a plate.
- Keep the pan on heat and stir-fry the onion for about 2 minutes. Add more fat or oil if needed.
- Add the broccoli and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the pan and the sauce prepared before. Then add the spinach and cook until the spinach is just wilted and everything is hot.
I hope you’ll love, love love this. My whole family does!
Leave comments or questions below!
Get the Wholeful Eating Toolkit right now!
Get a 3 week clean eating plan, recipe sand more!
Want more clean recipes and even a toolkit with three weeks of planned meals, weekly prep guides and all the recipes (over 60) you need to eat whole, healthy and TASTY foods.
Or just get a few more recipes like this one…
Workweek dinners for me mean easy, quick and short ingredient list. Get some easy recipes here.