A-ha addict seeking people who want to be set free to live their dream lives by inviting shift.
Health. Happiness. Success. Connection. We all want it but we can get stuck and even disheartened that it will happen. That’s where I come in. I went from illness and depression to whole-hearted freedom and vibrant health. I made a lot of mistakes and I took a lot of hard roads, but now I’ve found the simplest ways to regain health, happiness and a life that makes me want to wake up – even on a Monday morning!
The thing is, truthfully, I’m not a health nut. I really like sweets (mostly chocolate) and I love my vodka in moderation. What I have learned is to make small changes that allow chocolate and vodka while maintaining my best health. Life shouldn’t be about sacrifice, it should be about enjoyment and fulfillment. After all, we don’t invite shift to end up miserable.
Health is about energy for all the things you want to do. It’s about a healthy mind that seeks curiosity and excitement. It’s about working and succeeding on big goals and dreams. It’s possible. I’ve seen it in my clients. I want that for you too.
Happiness seemed ever-elusive to me too. With the right tools you may find a rich joy in life. Rich joy is what I consider happiness. That rich joy can be with you even when you don’t feel like laughing your head off or really feel ‘happy’. Happiness isn’t a ‘fake it to you make it’ process either. If you are tired of that inauthentic crap, let’s talk.
Success is however success truly looks to you. If you are feeling overwhelmed with life or that just can’t get it all done – that is not success, even if you actually check off the list every day. In my opinion, success is reaching your goals while staying present to the life around you. In the past, I was successful but at the cost of connecting with friends and family – which to me was not success. There is a harmony to moving forward and also living where we are.
Last but certainly not least, Connection. As humans, even introverted humans, we still need connection with others. We may vary in how much connection, but it’s not fun to get to your dreams and then have no one to celebrate with. Remember that our support and connection is essential to our well-being just like water, food, and shelter.
So whether the challenge is our bodies, our mindset or getting stuck, I want to help. Contact me direct.
More about Christina:
I am wildly crazy about feeling authentic joy. But it wasn’t always this way.
I was raised to be a Warrior. I am a goal-setter and metter. I am practical and I’m not so easily won over by the woo-woo. I’m more of a ‘let-me-experience-it-for-myself” believer. These qualities are all great until they are taken to an extreme, which was me. I created a lot of stress and drama in my life by setting unrealistic goals and constantly being on ‘mission’ status.
It took many years (and hospital stays) to get myself healthy and recovered from my warrior driven days. I learned to tell my inner warrior to step down so I could spend time healing and caring for myself. I began to spend more time enjoying life and stopping to smell the roses. And my world didn’t cave in or get struck by lightening.
In fact, what I learned is that when I took time for me, I actually performed better, enjoyed life more and became more of the mother, wife, friend, daughter, owner and coach I wanted to be.
That’s what I want for you. I know it can be challenging to shift perspective, habits or get past challenging periods of our lives. I’m here for accountability, coaching and guidance.
Here’s some fun facts you might be interested in (or not – but you get them anyway).
- I have a B.A. degree in Political Science which is why I try not to talk politics, but have fierce opinions if you really want to open that can of worms.
- I am a coach because I was sick. I went to the Institute of Integrative Nutrition to resolve the gut issues I experienced and was so impressed with my own results and members of my family, I chose to be a coach as well.
- I support Woman Within International. Womanwithin.org is a phenomenal nonprofit organization with one purpose in mind: empower women. Check it out or feel free to ask me questions about it.
- I have an awesome husband who is my rock and has led me to learn what true trust is all about.
- I have a 16 year old son. So weird to even write that. Weirder that he is now taller than me.
- I’m one of the few people I know who have an average sized house that wants to downsize to a one room mini-home.
- But I want a BIG garden – like feed my family and friends all year round kind of garden.
- My life was forever shifted by Eckhart Tolle’s “A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose”. “The truth does not need to be defended.”
- I love my dog. I know people say that and before I had one, I thought I understood, but I mean I really love my dog. (Possibly more than some of my family.)
- I let animals eat out of my garden. Because they need to eat too.
- My favorite comforts: Lasagne, Flashdance, dancing with the dog at home, wearing dangly earrings, late nights, sleeping in, nature, hot tea
Have questions for me? Feel free to contact me direct and ask.
What clients say:
“I found myself making more conscious choices, trying new recipes, and providing myself more/better self care (walking more, etc)!”
“I found I changed my self-talk from “I can’t eat that” to “I’m not eating that right now” … which shifted the food I was choosing.”