This past Sunday we had an inspiring conversation about how we give our power away and the keys to regaining your power back.
What steals your power? Netflix? Time? Other people? Media? Circumstances?
We talked about ways we know when we’re giving our power away. Phrases like ‘can’t’, ‘but’, ‘I will be happy when xx’ happens’ and ‘I don’t have time to do what I really want’. We also talked about how blame and comparing ourselves to others can lead us to feeling pretty powerless.
So what can we do?
We came up with some keys tips to dealing with feeling powerless.
1. Own responsibility for what’s yours.
2. Don’t focus on the blame, focus on the solution.
3. Realize that everything is a choice, including powerlessness.
4. Get grateful. Gratitude helps us feel powerful and positively influential on the Universe.
5. Choose consciously. Be present with the decisions you make each day that contribute to your feeling powerless.
This might have been my favorite talk yet and we even had an unexpected guest pop on with some great knowledge too. Watch the entire show here.