Inviting shift is having the courage to remain open when challenged.
We’ve all had a-ha moments in life where suddenly our perception shifts. Sometimes it changes how we see everything and other times only refine the view we already have. Whether it’s a major shift or a fine-tuning of understanding, these shifts create the flow of the journey.
I have a confession. I am pretty obsessed with these shifts, the cycle of shift and especially how we use these shifts to flow into everything we really desire (whether we know what that is or not). I guess you could say I’m an a-ha addict. I’ve been studying these shifts in others, reading and reaching out to experts. I’m almost running out of stories!
So to feed my desire to hear as many a-ha’s as possible, I’m asking for people to share their a-ha moments with me in a variety of ways:
- The #InvitingShiftShow is where I’ll host speakers who will tell us about their shift and then I’ll ask some fun questions and invite the audience to share any a-has they’ve had. February’s schedule is packed with speakers already. Join us at 7:00 pm Tuesdays or 11:00 am EST on Blab.im or check the schedule out here.
- InvitingShift Blog will host stories of shift and inspirational thoughts to encourage you to stay open to all teh a-has in your life. We’ll have stories there that might have some bit of wisdom you need. Check out the blog.
How can you participate?
- Join our Inviting Shift group to share a-has, seek wisdom or get the updates on the shows and stories.
- Offer to share your a-ha on the show, in a blog post or just with me by filling out this short questionnaire here. You’ll receive an email from me as soon as I can reply.
- Watch the show on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm or Saturday mornings at 11:00 am EST on Blab.im.
I’ve loved helping people with their health. What I’ve found is the problem is usually in uncovering a-ha’s. So I’ll be offering shift coaching now as well. Shift coaching is about creating a life that fulfills how you want to feel everyday. I support people to get clear on what they really want in life and why, the challenges and the resolutions. Instead of spinning the same thoughts around in your head, we focus on getting to your core desires and look at ways to get you their with you unique strengths in mind.
I’m offering a free 30 minute session so you get clarity about what you want and how to get there. Let’s get clear on one of your goals and strategize together. Email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule it now here.